Instructor: Rebecca Shafir M.A.CCC
Your voice speaks volumes about you, more than what you have to say. In 8 seconds or less your average prospect will determine whether or not you are worthy of their continued attention and investment. The essence of trust, motivation, persuasion and passion are carried by the sound of your voice, the clarity of your speech and how you move.
Why sabotage yourself, your product or your brand with a lackluster delivery? Rebecca will teach you or your group the techniques used by political candidates, radio/TV personalities and the top sales pros in the country.
Key Take Aways:
- which mental and physical exercises to use to best reveal your best vocal image
- what verbal and non-verbal dynamics best augment your style and personality and which to do away with
- Specific ways to practice these techniques and how burn them into muscle memory
Here’s how it works:
There is a range of customized approaches. For example, each student can obtain a personal baseline assessment (see below). Coaching is interactive in a lecture/demonstration/application format. Each student gets one-on-one coaching in front of the other class members or in private. Sessions can range from 2 – 4 hour sessions with a follow session for maximum benefit. Fees are based on the size of the group and services requested.
- Baseline session – assesses one’s current level of presentation skill, identifies personal objectives, and analyzes audience feedback, review of videos (if available), a baseline recording and voice analysis.
- Coaching sessions (in person, by phone or Skype) per hour 1-2 times a week or once every other week depending on deadlines for improvement. Consistency is key! The average numbers of sessions are 4-8.